CPS Energy Rebate Window Closes July 31st, 2022
When replacing your home’s AC system, it’s a good idea to utilize CPS Energy’s rebate program to save as much money as possible in addition to having an AC System Service plan. Here at Mr. Wilson Air we are willing to help you with the process. We are a registered contractor for CPS therefore we are here to make the rebate process a breeze. The application must be signed by the account holder and a contractor’s copy of the invoice and AHRI certificate needs to be included.
To qualify for the program your home’s minimum seasonal energy efficiency rating ratio must be 15 SEER, 12.0 EER, or 8.5 HSPF. New system tonnage will be verified using the HVAC conversion chart. In addition, the rebates do not pertain to new construction projects and are for retrofit and home improvement projects only. To qualify, your HVAC systems equipment can only be installed by a licensed Texas contractor and the systems Model and Serial Numbers need to be included on the invoice as well.
Steps for the Rebate Process
- To get started on the rebate process first give us a call at 210-308-9866 or email us at email@example.com where we can then determine if you will qualify for the CPS Energy Rebate.
- After determining your eligibility, we will provide you with an estimate and continue to guide you through the improvement options available.
- After discussing your options, we will install the equipment we discussed in the second step of the rebate process.
- After installation our happiness team will follow up with the forms to be signed by the CPS account holder. Mr. Wilson Air will complete all necessary rebate paperwork with CPS on the internet. A copy of all paperwork will be sent to you for your records.
- Lastly, we will continue to monitor the process and alert you when the check has been issued and expected arrival in your mailbox date.
- The equipment must be up and running to be able to qualify.
- For central systems the equipment must be less than 25 years old.
- For heat pump systems the equipment must be less than 20 years old.
- You must be able to provide serial numbers, photos, and the existing system model.
- If submitting a rebate for window air condition systems, they must be ENERGY STAR certified and meet the minimum efficiency requirements.
If you are having trouble determining whether or not you qualify for the CPS Energy Rebate program please feel free to reach out to us with any question you may have. Give us a call at 210-308-9866 from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and/or Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm where we can further assist you with the rebate process or answer any questions you may have.